David W. Cram - Landscape Architect
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture, University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada.
- Owned and managed full service landscape architecture and planning firm, which was sold to employees.
- Co-designed and managed five-star award-winning resort in St. Lucia, West Indies, from inception through second year of operation.
- Currently focused on hardscapes and waterscapes design.
- Recognized for designing award-winning commercial and residential projects nationally and internationally.
- Recent awards include the industry’s highest honor, the 2009 International and National Award for Excellence for free-form pools from the American Spas & Pool Association (ASPA), the largest trade association for waterscape design in the world.