At Botanical Visions, we have a passion for landscape design and horticulture, creating eye-catching and environmentally-sound landscapes that compliment the surrounding architecture. Led by award-winning landscape architects and horticulturalists, our team combines inspiration with expertise to design enduring environments that unite and fuse elements throughout the space.
Our unique approach to landscape design stems from our team’s diversified education and experience in areas such as Landscape Architecture, Horticulture, Entomology and Biology. We continually seek unique and enticing plant species, hardscape materials and illumination techniques to incorporate into our distinctive visions. Adept at unifying the design of related elements, such as pools, patios, walkways, plantings and furnishings, we create cohesive spaces while also knowing when – and how – to make an unforgettable impact by setting off a specific feature or specimen.
From design through to completed installation, each of our landscape projects is managed by a degreed and licensed landscape architect and/or horticulturist, ensuring that conceptual visions become stunning and functional realities.
- William H. Reeve, IV - President
- Pamela Crawford - Vice President of Landscape Architecture
- David W. Cram - Landscape Architect
- Angelina López Catledge - Landscape Architect, Horticulturist
- Albert Riddle - Florida Registered Landscape Architect
- Jennifer Mennuti - Vice President of Operations, Horticulturist
- Todd Hagen - Operations Manager